Hello from Idaho

MVPAL

Hi All,

I have actually introduced myself before right when the forum had something happen and I could not logg back in for some reason. This forum has been fun to follow and seems to have allot of great people involved so I thought I would introduce myself again since it has been sometime since my last post.

I have been collecting and helping preserve military vehicles for the past 5 years with any spare time that I have. This is absolutely my true life passion and love.

Recently I have found a way to become involved fulltime and I cant tell you how much fun it is to be able to play with war machines for a living:)

In the meantime check out the 1942 WC51 Weapons Carrier I found in Los Barrilles Mexico:)

See you all around.

Dylan Stocker

25iogzm.jpg

2cgcxg0.jpg

Edited by Marmite!!

Dylan - Boise, Idaho was where the 388th Bomb Goup was first activated back in 1943 (at Gowen Field), eventually flying B17s from Suffolk - any significance that you have a plane as your logo?

Oh, and welcome back, and more on your fun job please!

Dylan - Boise, Idaho was where the 388th Bomb Goup was first activated back in 1943 (at Gowen Field), eventually flying B17s from Suffolk - any significance that you have a plane as your logo?

Oh, and welcome back, and more on your fun job please!

THANKS! Thanks for all the welcome everyone.

Hi N.O.S.,

No significance for my other than I was an Airborne Scout. I am looking for a C 130 that I can put as my avatar.

On the same note there is lots to see in the way of WWII airpower around here. There is a great air museum 20 miles from here that has many events around the B17's and other planes. This August they are having B-25 Bomber days and will have an actual onsite. A friend of mine actually gets to go up for a ride!

No significance for my other than I was an Airborne Scout. I am looking for a C 130 that I can put as my avatar.

Maybe one of these is ok as avatar.

They were taken by us at Ginkel Heath to commemorate the Market Garden droppings in 1944.

You may use them.

(Damn it, can't remove the large one, its a Dakota also).

Ginkelse Heide 2006 067 (Custom).jpg

Ginkelse Heide 2006 183 (Custom).jpg

Ginkelse Heide 2006 224 (Custom).jpg

Herdenking Ginkelse hei 2007 081 (Custom).jpg

Herdenking Ginkelse heide 2007 005 (Custom).jpg

Edited by Enigma