War and Peace Races

Mark

To continue over from last year I would like to ask any members on here that are going i.e. Safariswing and Irish person (name forgets me) in the V8 landy, Sean I thinks, if they would like to get their street cred back, seeing as last year they were humiliated like nothing ever seen after the race as to whether they would like a return match, stollyriddle will be in attendance to race (providing it is in forward gear) I will forgo this one to give others a chance ( well a GMC Pfffft !!! no contest )

If anyone would like a chance to show what their MV's can do before the quads turn up ( Safraswing knows what I mean ) please put your dibs here and I will contact you via very secretive means.

Have fun and a laugh and get yourself on video.

You are just seething :argh: because we (me) showed just how slow a fox is, and as for that civilian landrover :rofl: if I had not missed a gear :sweat:it could have been scary.

Jack if you turn up which I am sure you will ( you owe me BIG) you can see what really happens when these things travel at speed over bumpy ground, I mean the REO last year was amazing and this year I will have to rest the GMC as it does get embarrasing for some, the stolly is in fine fettle this year (in forward at least :argh: ) so should be a good 'un, so come on down and see it for yourself, thats if anyone turns up of course. :coffee:

The Stolly has been fully rested all year, just to do this important event, but will have to stop short of the run so that for one, to let you lot catch up, and two, so that i will have full turning space for the stolly to turn which it has a few small problems (very small) in reversing, as this is classed as a slow gear and the stolly only goes in fast mode. camers may not keep up on the footage, so may need expert aquipment!!!!!