Jump to content
  • 0

Documents for registering a vehicle



As you may have noted from the Blogs section - our local postie has tracked down (no pun intended) and delivered the missing packet from Russian Military.


Now - I have a:


  • Semi-completed V55/5 I just need to finish off.
  • insurance certificate.
  • a V112G to complete.
  • passport and utility bill for ID purposes.



Is there any other documentation that I need before venturing over to Sidcup to attempt to get her registered and taxed????

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0


You need some way of proving the year your vehicle was made. If you can't provide this I think you need someone from the MVT to verify the vehicle is what you say it is and also provide an approximate date.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

Thanks Chris!! I'd taken the liberty of assuming that might be part of it so I e-mailed Richard up at Russian Military today asking him if he's got any such documentation (I guess akin to the CAST paperwork from the MOD) and if he has to fax it to me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...