Things that go bang!!

RSSRobot

TNT Courier arrived today - we now have 3 7.62mm PKT's in the front room (missus is NOT happy!!) awaiting fiment to the OT-90. One in the co-axial mount in the turret and one in each of the hull mounts port & starboard.

All I need now is a 14.5mm KVPT for the main turret weapon and then the OT is more or less complete. Radios are already with it. Virtually every thing else missing from the inerior is down to soldiers individual, kit inc the AK 47's, and thus outside of the vehicles remit!!

you can get very good airsoft and air pellet AK copies, not expensive. If you want to go the whole hog you can get .22 AK copy, perfectly legal self loader. As long as yiou have a class 1. Stupidly it's noew getting easier to own the real thing than replicas and de acs. also cheaper.

Agree with Tony. I've had a perfectly nice airsoft AK for a while. Looks great - cost me £25. You'll still be able to get the Czech made Russian tin hats knocking about for about the same price if not much less. There were hundreds of them a year or so back.

MB

i bet val is not happy at all matey???????????

No -she's not!!! mate... Don't think my ears have fully recovered yet!! :-( :-( I've dropped a clanger though I think - got 3 PKTs - but it looks now like the hull mounts are for PKM's, PKT is the turret co-ax mount only.....

yeah Checz kit seems to come and go, I got a beautiful fully filled First Aid pack, still completly usable for £15 , last year. I couldn't buy the bits in Boots for that. Diying to see the beast in the metal.

Picked one of those up last month too Tony -set me back £18. Also got a steel helmet & gas mask for the interior from eBay too.... And, hopefully the KVPT issue might be resolved too