Airborne Forces event at Newby Hall, Ripon, N.Yorks

Evening all

I've been contacted by a bloke called Rod Scott about an event he is organising at Newby Hall, near Ripon, North Yorkshire. It's a stones throw from the A1.

He would like to invite anyone into re-enacting, or just vehicles etc, for the weekend of Sat 31st May/Sunday 1st June. I thought I'd post it here and spread the word. I'm certainly up for going as it is on my doorstep.

Website here: http://www.airborneforceslimited.co.uk

All the best

• 5 weeks later...

Looking like Huey 509 will be there for the two days. So if you are going to be at the event come along and say hello and get a closer look at this amazing (I would say that wouldn't I) helicopter.

I've got my fingers crossed that it all works out, looking forward to it. Was going to take the FFR 90 along but we bent it soon after leaving the Land Rover 60th at Gaydon, will take it if it's out of the workshops by then.

Had some good feedback from groups that are going, should get a better idea this weekend at Elvington if any more are joining in.