Crossley 15cwt Tender

Rlangham

Yes, i heard you had acquired those. Go on then, post some photos and we can see what you have taken on.

Tim

The Museum have taken on a lot! I'm not directly involved in this project but will be helping out as and when asked. The chassis are currently at the back of the Bomber Hall but the mechanical components are elsewhere and not readily available for photos. I understand the plan is to restore two chassis, one hopefully a runner and the other for display only. I'll try to find out what bits are missing and keep everyone posted.

Ian C

As I understand it both are going to be restored to running condition, whether or not both of them will actually be run though is another matter.

One of the conditions for receiving the grant was that both chassis be painted up as wartime examples. One is going to be a GS Tender and the other will be a Workshop Lorry. I'm really looking forward to seeing them when they're done!