Don't be stuck with a flat Battery this winter!

Hello,

Don't know if anyone's interested but we've got some Draper Battery Master Conditioners for sale.

We're a Draper stockest and we brought some to use on our own vehicles and have a few extra.

They are suitable for all 12V automotive type batteries and are ideal for a vehicle laid up over winter. They work by charging the battery, then letting it go down slightly, then charging it up again and so on, as it would if the vehicle was in regular use.

We've put some on Ebay for £19.99 inc P&P but if anyone on here wants one you can have it for £18.00 inc P&P.

Many Thanks

Richard

01945 700449 or 01945 701323

Hello Ashley,

No there isn't a 6V one, unfortuantly.

Hello Clive,

No there isn't a 24V one either, but as normaly 24Volters normaly have two 12V batteries, I use the battery isolater and use a conditioner on each battery.

Hello Jack,

They work differently to a normal charger. Firstly they charge at a much lower rate, lower even than a stardard charger on trickle charge, this stops the battery getting too hot and damaging the plates inside. Secondly, they allow the battery to "drop" a little rather than just keep on charging. So the battery is "cycling" as it would be in a vehicle in normal use.

Batteries need to be "used", letting them go flat, then recharging them, then letting them go flat again tends to break them down.

Many Thanks

Richard

Hi Richard and all,

i was asking for a friend of mine. I was luckily one day to buy one from Lidl its a Tronic H-3053 and does :- 2 volt. 6 volt and 12 volt lead battries can`t remember exactly the cost but it was between £5 to £10 and worked a treat ,because after little use last winter and same again this spring/early summer due to an illness i had it chargeing for approx 2 months and the jeep has never let me down since :D

Ashley

• 2 weeks later...