menbers in norway

50 cal ( † RIP † )

Hi

I'm Danish too, I believe it counts in a way.

Dont forget, that Norway was a part of Denmark until 1814. After the Napoleon War Denmark was more or less forced to join France as a result of the British bombardment of Copenhagen (shame on them). We all know that Napoleon lost and Denmark was afterwards forced to give Norway to Sweden. Later on in 1905 Norway managed to get independent from Sweden. They adapted a Danish prince, Carl, as the new king named Haakon. So we are all more or less related here in Scandinavian even though understanding the Norwegian language can be a little tricky from time to time. ;-)

End of todays history lecture :-)

Best regards / venlig hilsen

Hi

I'm Danish too, I believe it counts in a way.

Dont forget, that Norway was a part of Denmark until 1814. After the Napoleon War Denmark was more or less forced to join France as a result of the British bombardment of Copenhagen (shame on them). We all know that Napoleon lost and Denmark was afterwards forced to give Norway to Sweden. Later on in 1905 Norway managed to get independent from Sweden. They adapted a Danish prince, Carl, as the new king named Haakon. So we are all more or less related here in Scandinavian even though understanding the Norwegian language can be a little tricky from time to time. ;-)

End of todays history lecture :-)

Best regards / venlig hilsen

Very good, now the rest of the forum knows our familiy and that we are all related! ;-)

Don't mess with the family!!! :-D

As for spoken danish, i'll have to agree with that it's a bit difficult to understand, but reading it is easy.

Marty