Overalls wanted

STUNTMAN

I'm wanting them to be wartime but I've seen plenty of "classic" style ones with same button fastening & waist tie that are mechanics overalls but are white,which isn't an issue as I can get them dyed blue or altered,I had some blue YTS ones in the 80s which thinking back would have done the job now

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 10:01 PM, STUNTMAN said:

no probs if different colour as can change

Modern cotton overalls are extremely likely to have polyester thread stitching, which means when you use a dye for cotton the stitches remain their original colour. 

On 3/10/2019 at 9:11 AM, STUNTMAN said:

I'm wanting them to be wartime but I've seen plenty of "classic" style ones with same button fastening & waist tie that are mechanics overalls but are white,which isn't an issue as I can get them dyed blue or altered,I had some blue YTS ones in the 80s which thinking back would have done the job now

Funny enough,and not much help in your search Im afraid but I also had 2 pairs of blue overalls/boiler suits when I did YTS in 1987 and from memory they had rubber buttons.

• Haha 1