For Sale 1942 Ford GPW 45633

Big Dog

A very reluctant sale due to ill health, my 1942 Ford GPW. First registered in the UK on 5/4/1947, GPW 45633 has been restored to a high standard over a 3-year period, this vehicle is an eye turner and has done just 6 miles since being restored. As can be seen in the images, it comes complete with it’s original brass identification plates. It is finished in WWII British Military colour and is marked as a 10 Para headquarters jeep. Completely dismantled and rebuilt, no expense has been spared. It has a sympathetic 12 volt conversion, all new canvas, gearbox and transfer case have both been completely rebuilt with many new internal parts, reconditioned starter motor and generator, new tyres, new clutch, new braking system and electrics, new wheel bearings, new exhaust, the list goes on. The sale includes numerous spares and a bustle rack. The jeep would benefit from a carb tune as it has been sitting for a year and there are one or two very minor jobs to complete in order to make it perfect. The Browning .30 cal shown in the images is not included in the sale as it cocks and dry fires and current legislation prevents me from passing it on. The machine gun mount is included. I can supply additional photographs on request if required. All receipts for parts and work carried out on the jeep are also available. If you’re looking for a great condition genuine WWII era jeep, this is it.

Feel free to contact me for further details on 01458 441077 or email me at paul.stunt@btinternet.com

£22,500 ono

IMG_6674.jpg

IMG_6672.JPG

image1-1.JPG

IMG_6678.jpg

7b24a8ad-cdb5-4d6b-9828-e1f8821bc666.JPG

621e39c4-3238-4629-a97d-141a1aeaa7f4.JPG

6a3db244-6c28-4295-b6bb-7d00be1a994f.JPG