Barcombe Mills Country show. 11/12th Aug.

Hi all

Anyone not going to Redhill show, and living in this area, (or even those who arn't, ;-)) may be interested in coming to this do.

Its in aid of the Chestnut Tree House childrens hospice,.........and the organisers would welcome any folks with ANY military vehicle.

There will be a couple of us forum dwellers going, David and myself;(that I already know about)..........so's be good to meet anyone else.

A point of contact is Jason on 01323 483842.

(Barcombe Mills, just outside Lewes, East Sussex)on A26

Heres hoping for a weekend like this one................

Andy

As my Landy is out of action, and we sold the Ferret I do not have a vehicle to go with. Who said they needed a driver in the Brighton area?

I was hping to go as my neighbour is going (with a tractor?), but as my wife is currently in labour I will have to wait and see how things go.

I would say come and Drive the Pig! but alas! the yard i now store in closes the gates at 12pm! so i would not be able to take her back till monday 9am! not the best set up! but will have private gate soon....

Any one need a lift from Brighton im leaving about 10am, popping to the pig on the broyle ringmer and then to the show for a good few hours

mail me or pm

dj_con_e@hotmail.com

Well just got back from show, good to meet you, Paul;

Cracking Show,...........will deffo be on my 'to do', list next year.

................and as for the keyboard player, in beer tent on sat night, :whistle: :evil:.................well, you had to be there, eh, David, (tigger................ :whistle: :whistle: ;-))

Andy