Greetings from Oxfordshire

Hi Everyone,

Having been around and involved with MV's for the last 40 odd years, I thought it was about time I became an active member of the HMVF. My name is Keith, known by several of the old school members as Agent O. Vehicle wise , I currently own a 42 Dodge WC 51, which I rescued back in 1977, a 42 slat grill, fully restored over the last couple of years, a 1942 C15 fitted with a polsten rear body, unrestored and in amazing condition, a 43 Bantam trailer, and last but not least, just recovered from the New Forest, a 44 Ford GPW.

Hopefully I will chip in with words of wisdom from time to time..

Hi Everyone,

Having been around and involved with MV's for the last 40 odd years, I thought it was about time I became an active member of the HMVF. My name is Keith, known by several of the old school members as Agent O. Vehicle wise , I currently own a 42 Dodge WC 51, which I rescued back in 1977, a 42 slat grill, fully restored over the last couple of years, a 1942 C15 fitted with a polsten rear body, unrestored and in amazing condition, a 43 Bantam trailer, and last but not least, just recovered from the New Forest, a 44 Ford GPW.

Hello Keith

good to see you on the Forum mate.

Jules

Hi Everyone,

Hi Keith,

Welcome aboard from Jeremy. I'm the Ferret owner in south Oxfordshire.

Will see you, I hope, at the next MVT meeting in the new year.

All the best!