panzer relics web-site

draganm

Ironically it seems like the availability of wartime German Armour parts is greater than the majority of wartime British machines. Put in your order an you can get a Stug final drive.....yet it took me years to locate two Loyd break drums!

This thread is an eye opener to what is getting dug up http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/Forums/showthread.php?t=329122&page=60

I just read page 60 back to 30

yeah the stuff being found is amazing. Hopefully the pieces needed for vehicle resto's will find there way there, although I can see the allure of having a panther road wheel hanging in the man-cave

Ironically it seems like the availability of wartime German Armour parts is greater than the majority of wartime British machines. Put in your order an you can get a Stug final drive.....yet it took me years to locate two Loyd break drums!
well it sorta makes sense. Allied stuff was retired to firing ranges and smelting ovens, the destroyed german stuff just sank into the mud waiting for a metal detector.

Looks like the web-site is back up, which is good. My concern was a problem with local authorities (which never ends well for the relics)