hello to everyone

hi just a quick hello to everyone this is the first timeive been on thought id give it a whirl to see if i could manage to get a letter on but there is one thing the advert in classic military mag whos is that jimmy ive never seen one with a gun ring over the drivers side wouldnt mind one of those many thanks mark p.s. i collect jimmys, maxon quad mounts and anything us wartime really

Welcome Mark and good to see you here at last!

Not to sure what you mean about the gun ring - nice gun ring by the way :whistle: and do you still have 3-4 Jimmys :schocked:

Cheers

Jack.

PS - would you happen to know of a front split axle for a GMC?!

hi jack no i dont have 3-4 jimmys anymore i have 7 yes that was seven a reo and 3 quad mounts a very nice 4 wheel trailer forget the m number at the minute but that has a quad or smoke generater or a searchlight in the back and a few gas firing 50 cals {if anyone is interested in one } plus the tons of other bits that go with a wwii collector , the bit about the gun ring was on page 74 of july issue the hmvf ad the gun ring is over the drivers side i think the negative is the wrong way round silly printers you thought theyed know better anyway i will carry on reading the forum catch you later mark ps glad to hear that you liked the gun ring.

Hi Mark - :wave:

Welcome to the Green-a-dome.

I'm sure you will quicky come to terms with whats hot - and whats not. :dunno:

Pity you haven't a WLF - most people have now a days. :whistle:

I am special ya know - tootallmike told me so.

Markheliops

Mark - a warm welome from another new boy!

If you look outside your front door I have just dropped off the cleaning stuff for the club house loos. Mop looks like it might need a new head.

Sorry but I didn't get a chance to do them yesterday - only just found the gear outside my own door. I hope for your sake another new member comes along pretty smart-ish...... :-D

Tony

:oops2:Mark, I've droppoed a right clanger.

I've just realised you joined up 40 minutes before me, not after........

Hope you haven't gone and cleaned the loos yet - if you have then I owe you a pint.

Leave the cleaning gear outside and I'll collect it later and carry on till someone else comes along. Please, please, don't tell Jack or I'll be right lumber.

How many jimmies can you drive at once?!!!

:oops2:Mark, I've droppoed a right clanger.

I've just realised you joined up 40 minutes before me, not after........

Hope you haven't gone and cleaned the loos yet - if you have then I owe you a pint.

Leave the cleaning gear outside and I'll collect it later and carry on till someone else comes along. Please, please, don't tell Jack or I'll be right lumber.

How many jimmies can you drive at once?!!!

if Jack reads this, you'll get the doggy toilet bin, to empty, as well........ :shake: