AA CLOSE -UP TRUCKERS ATLAS BRITAIN

simon stolly

if you ever want a bit of fun type in beachy head :evil: and you wil be directed to turn left on to a car park then drive for a mile :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

as a coach driver i use the trucker atlas as shows bridge heights and narrow roads

if you DO follow these directions,.................you'll need more than a change of underwear;.................... :whistle:

*Serious Note*.....................please don't do the above,..........'strawberry jam', doesn't look very good spread out on our white chalk cliffs and beach.

I use mio A201 with tomtom 6 i loaded on..I find the best and cheapest place to get all these from and all your sat nav needs to be these guy at http://www.globalpositioningsystems.co.uk/search.php?search=mio&x=0&y=0 they sell stand alone units and pda,s ETC..

I have had a lot of dealings with them as i used to order many and set them up for fellow truck drivers with bridge warings etc...and i have found them very reliable...I use the western europe navtec map i converted from the tomtom one to work on my pda with tomtom 6 as it is far more up to date than any of the teleatlas maps that tomtom manly use...I find even the most up to date teleatlas map to be about 2 years out of date...I hope this help anyone wishing to use sat nav...Lawson