Hi all a new member to the Forum

Hi to all in this great forum my name is lawson and i am jacks brother in law , well jack did not have to make much of an effort to persuade me to buy a gmc as i love his and have wanted one for some time now just been looking for the right one and it looks like i have found it as you can see from this link http://historicmilitaryvehicles.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=38&topic=4712.0

Yes thats my new baby thanks to jack and his efforts becourse without him i would never of found it...So a BIG thx going out to jack for his time effort in locating this beauty for me to buy.

It only took one look at this jimmy and i wanted it yesterday lol, its a lovely truck and i look forward to having lots of fun in it and hoping to meet you all and talk to you all soon, i have been meaning to post on this great forum before now but i work away a lot as i am a long distance truck driver, however i will make sure i am back for weekends as from now on to play with my jimmy and go on some roads runs soon.

I looks forward to meeting you all, and talking to you all on the forum, however i can only post at weekends as i am away all week driving.

Once Again a very big thankyou to jack for all your effort..thanks mate and i lookforward to next sat on our own little road run with our jimmys

Nice to Meet you all Lawson.

Hi Lawson & Welcome :flower:

First I must say sorry for not being able to speak to you at Weymouth- saw you with Ann and the girls but had to dash off and do something and then never managed to catch up with you aging :oops2:

Mr HF is just a tiny bit envious of your truck - even though it is from the 'Dark Side' - I hope you haven't got any strange banging or knocking noises.............. Keep it away form Jack's in case it catches some.

Sure Jack has pointed out the list of rules and regs on the back of the club house door - and don't forget to buy the biscuits and to feed the cat when its your turn.

I am not going to say anything about the dancing girls :yay: :dancinggirls: :yay: as their whereabouts are unknown to me... :dunno: ....... but I do wonder if they are all frolicking about at Bolero............ :whistle: