Ingoldby Transporter reference

cenuij

Hi,

I am new to the forum and would like to contribute at some point. I am a 3d CAD designer and decided to use my abilities to create some 2d drawings and 3d CAD models of rare older vehicles that only exist in photographs and drawings. Because of this, I may have to use odd methods to get measurements (often guess work). I have searched the internet and came to the conclusion that only a single photo of the 'Ingoldby transporter' is available. A problem if you would like to build a model or reconstruction. I have included some images of the 3d model I have made so far. I would appreciate any comments regarding mistakes and I would also be happy to accept new info on this vehicle, particularly the drive train, axles and such.

When finished, the 3d models can be used for 3d printing if anyone wanted a scale model. Or if I get enough info with detail, I could create full 2d drawings for manufacturing a full scale replica if someone was mad enough to build one.

Hope you can help and enjoy the pictures. If you have any idea's of other vehicles that could be tackled, then let me know.

Paul

Ing Profile.jpg

Imgoldby Transporter2.jpg

Imgoldby Transporter.jpg

Thanks for the info regarding the book. I am now considering what other vehicles to do, but it would be nice to have access to some measurements. This one is on hold until I get more info, although I took it out to South Witham for a short photo shoot :D

Paul

2.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg