Possible Suffolk HMVF get together

g0ozs

Too true, but I think I would be supping something a little stronger lol. It's still the festive season until Monday, well it is as far as I'm concerned. I'm sure the shed builders will be requiring some refreshments of the alcoholic nature.:angel:

Errrrr no cos he's driving home!!!! Lol

Errrrr no cos he's driving home!!!! Lol

Yep, us blokes always draw the short straw. Would be the same with me. LoL. Enjoy your day and hope it does not rain too much, but then again you will be inside with the bottle.:D Hope you have a great 2016.

All the best Steve.

Steve, Jerry & all

It was a pleasure to meet you all this afternoon and put faces and names together

Adrian

Thanks to you and your family for your hospitality and for letting us meet at your workshops.

I think my daughter made several friends (including the ones with four feet!) too !

Iain

Hi Adrian

William and I would just like to thank you for an excellent afternoon, always great to catch up and eat cakes!!

You are a wealth of information on vehicles, fabrication methods and anything green. I am sure we all learned more than one or two facts, I know I did!!