Sherman tank?

Jack

Don't listen to them Jack, its an easy mistake to make :rofl: Lets look at the sims. Amazingly this Sherman is fitted with a Stillbrew Turret, 120mm L11 gun, new hull, new tracks, TOGS, New lights, new road wheels, engine and Armour. Like I said an easy mistake to make.

Tony

PS Bob Griffin will be beating a path to your door very soon.

It is the gun sight. "Thermal observation and gunnery". The design is probably a bit out of date now, but it gave an image based on the heat pattern that everything was giving off (there is probably a better technical description that that). You have probably seen pictures from the war in Iraq of the heat given off by vehicles hidden in the sand making camouflage all a bit pointless.

Tim (too)

Actually i am quite suprised they worked at all. We used to work 7 days a week, starting at 6.00 AM, finishing at 9.00 Monday to Thursday and at 4.00 on Friday to Sunday. We used to go out drinking a lot, get up off someones sofa at 5.40 the next morning and back at the factory to start again at 6.00. Such long hours are probably illegal now under EU regulations. Some guys set up their tents alongside the factory car park and lived there for weeks on end.

I spent all my wages and overtime money on a three week holiday in Europe. When i next went to clock in i had no card and they had cleared my stuff and told me to B****r off. Happy days

Tim (too)