Oil Seals

HWade

Can anybody help me please. I am having a lot of trouble finding a supplier for oil seals. Ive been to two local suppliers one of them took one look and said no. The other was very helpful but after talking to there supplier they also could not supply. I need the seals for the transfer box, the gear box, and front/ rear axles. They are all for the chevrolet C60S. Ive also tried Dirk. Its driving me mad trying to track these down.

Hi

All of the seals for the front end transmission and transfer case are avaliable from Motion Industries, I bought all of the seals with in the last 3 years or so. Take a look at http://canadianmilitarypattern.com/How%20close%20can%20you%20come%20to%20loosing%20a%20wheel.htm for pictures of replacing all the seals after I nearly lost a front wheel on my C60S.

You will probably have better luck getting Motion Industries or any other bearing house interested if you order all the seals and bearing in a single order.

Cheers Phil