Hello from Hertfordshire

Just got myself a CVRT Sabre and am getting it up to speed, literally! Spent last couple of weeks dealing with the fuel system and spent bank holiday Monday hoovering the beast, it must be love as I dont even hoover the house!!!!! :D

I live in Royston . Just sold the former RAF Barkway radio mast site to the local Farmer, was going to use the site as a museum but was not big enough and they would not give me planning persmission for a big shed.

I wanted to buy that site!!!!!!!!!!:) I live just the other side of the a10 I see you have a sabre as well mine is 02-FD-17

I wanted to buy that site!!!!!!!!!!:) I live just the other side of the a10 I see you have a sabre as well mine is 02-FD-17

Yes had the site 3 years,sold it this month,the radio mast was a re-sited chain home radar mast,the farm next door has a Centurion MBT (minus engine).my vehicles are stored at my workshop in Norfolk 75 miles away.Sabre is not restored yet, but I have just completed a full rebuild on a CVRT Samson.