Hello From Somerset

Evening all, thought I better say hello. I have various old vehicles tractors and even a steam engine. I had a jeep that I carried out a full restoration on but sold that in 2011, and have been without a MV. After a good time away on Guernsey for the 70th anniversary of liberation, I lived on the island for 3 years and had my Jeep there, I have now bought a 43 GMC and am looking forward to getting about this summer.

Hope to see some of you out and about.

Edd

Edited by Edd80inch

Hi Edd sounds like you have some nice stuff, and an 80" Land Rover?

Be nice to see you at the Devon D Day event if you feeling adventurous, we have a few coming down from Somerset and are looking for more US vehicles to join the beach convoy. Tim

Thanks all for the welcome. I will sort out some photos ASAP. I did have an 80 inch Landy but now have a 88 that is undergoing restoration to the running gear and chassis with the bodywork to stay as it is. Tim I would love to come down but can't do the Saturday, I did the tour with Richard 4 years ago from Cobbaton with the Jeep, had a brilliant day at Saunton, and weekend at yours. I am hoping to get down to you on the Sunday but in our Korean under cover car (Kia)