1919 mount found

tokarev

I didnt think it would be so hard to find but I did locate one finally - 1919 MG mount for my ferret. The barrel and shroud are easy to find here in the US. The ferret came with the GPMG mount and those parts are high dollar here.

IMG_0590.JPG

IMG_0590.JPG

Edited by tokarev

• 2 months later...

Ah nice score Walter, now help me find one for mine!!!:D

I remember you telling me you found this when we were conversing at the MG shoot in Kentucky.

I am so envious you found one of these before I did!! Looking forward to talking ferrets with you again in the fall. In case your wondering I sit across the isle from your table there, I am at C17 with the other Walter. :D

My restoration is moving along nicely. Say "Hello" to your father for me.

CaptMax

Yea I just kinda mentioned it to someone that was visiting the shop and he had one BINGO !!! I will tell you the story at the Creek in October.

Ah nice score Walter, now help me find one for mine!!!:D

I remember you telling me you found this when we were conversing at the MG shoot in Kentucky.

I am so envious you found one of these before I did!! Looking forward to talking ferrets with you again in the fall. In case your wondering I sit across the isle from your table there, I am at C17 with the other Walter. :D

My restoration is moving along nicely. Say "Hello" to your father for me.

CaptMax

• 3 weeks later...

You did tell me the story and how it was located, but you can always tell it to me again and I will pretend I didn't know.:D

Wait till you see what I've done to mine since April, you will be shocked!!!

Will look forward to seeing you there this fall Walter.:thumbsup:

CaptMax