Introduction - rcking

rcking

Hi I am Richard. I do not own any historical vehicles, but have always had an interest in WW2 equipment, after my grandmother bought me (in instalments) 'The History of the Second World War' as a young boy - many, many years ago.

My principle reason for joining is for some specific research, which forum members may be able to help with - and I will gladly share what I already know, and continue to find out.

Welcome - the club house is open.

To post, click on the 'Forum' tab; scroll down to the forum theme under which you want to post; click on the forum theme wording in bold; then scroll down past the recent threads to 'Post new thread'; click on that and then go from there... good posting.

Welcome - the club house is open.

To post, click on the 'Forum' tab; scroll down to the forum theme under which you want to post; click on the forum theme wording in bold; then scroll down past the recent threads to 'Post new thread'; click on that and then go from there... good posting.

Thanks for info - managed to post under 'research' before spotting your post - now re-posted under 'vehicles' - not being greedy, just green!