Bren carrier new member says HELLO !!

Good evening fellow members.

Hmm, an introduction I guess.

Well, im very very new to military vehicle ownership and have by accident purchased a load of Bren carriers and parts. I hope to pass most of this stuff on to other, more deserving Universal carrier collectors.

Mark.......

Im originally from the North East of England, served 10 years in Para Reg, now moved away from Europe due to personal reasons, I now enjoy the quiet life.

Came across a lot for sale as I was looking for a project ! think I took too much on as I cant restore all 3 carriers that I have at the moment. looking to sell the most complete to fund restoring the others.

Apparently I have a rare find, so pleased to share the joy !

Mark.....

motar carrier 2.jpg

This one for sale is basically uncut with just a very small piece taken from the drivers side. Overall, extremely rare in this form. Im going to restore the one with no armour as I have sizes now :cool2: from this one. Ive been told this is the only one in existence, British made anyhow. Plenty Canadian ones, 2 I think.

welcome to the carrier club :D

there is no more fun or practical bit of tracked armour to own than a carrier.

I've restored 2 and if I can help then please feel free to ask anything you want.

good luck with the resto.

rick