WW2 jeep radiator to recore

rustyaustinchamp

Question

10 answers to this question

I've had both a jeep and a tractor radiator done fairly recently both were around the £180 mark. I don't know if that helps :) Someone is going to post that they can get them done for £50 and ruin my day now :D

I've had both a jeep and a tractor radiator done fairly recently both were around the £180 mark. I don't know if that helps :) Someone is going to post that they can get them done for £50 and ruin my day now :D

That's a good price did that include VAT?, how many rows was that?

Pete

I've had a quote today of '£200 plus VAT' from Anglia Radiators for recoring the GPW rad which, in English, means £240.

I think I'll keep looking, I must be able to do better than that.

I have to say that's near the price that sprang to my mind, it may be worth asking what sort of core you get for that price.

Pete

I'm in Cambridgeshire. I was looking for somewhere in this county or a neighbouring one.

I may well have to bite the bullet and get in done in Cambridge but I was hoping the job would be around £150.

(and when composing messages, why does this site have an American spell check? if I spell neighbour correctly, it puts a red line under it but if I drop the 'u', it's happy).

I had my Dodge M37 one done locally in Leicester it was £280 but this was with an updated core(which had more cooling) and took about 3 days(had to wait for the new core to arrive).

Simon

(and when composing messages, why does this site have an American spell check? if I spell neighbour correctly, it puts a red line under it but if I drop the 'u', it's happy).

HMVF does not have a built in spell checker... It is probably your browser that is checking the spelling..