Hi to all.

3ipmsnz3

Hi to all. Peter Mossong from Auckland, New Zealand. I've been a member here for a few years, but have up until now been a 'Lurker'! I work in the motorcycle industry here in Auckland, previously as a mechanic (now upgraded to 'technicians') but for the past few years have been in the parts department. I have owned, ridden and raced motorcycles for as long as I can remember.

I'm a life member of the International Plastic Modellers Society here in NZ, and usually I'm an aircraft modeller, but have always had a 'to-build' sub-collection of 1:35th scale vehicles used by the Kiwis in WW11.

With the recent releases from Mirror Models of their CMP vehicle range, this collection has now expanded rapidly over the past few months! I have a couple of CMP related questions to ask of the members in the appropriate sub-section.:D

I do enjoy the posts, and have checked in regularly to see what's going on out there.

Cheers,

Pete M.