Is the MVT fit for purpose?

GPW Rookie

I too am waiting for what I'm sure will be an excellent magazine. Its years since I contributed a very great deal to the MVT(MVCG), much to my shame.

Over the years the MVT and the service that it provides continues to improve,current editor included.

I personally have had an enormous amount out of the club over the years including the making of friendships of thirty and more years standing.

Its all a very far cry fom the beginnings when you could count virtually on the fingers of, if not one but both hands the people who owned and restored military vehicles.

Not only has the MVT and its stated aims and organisation given a decent image to our hobby but it has put countless like -minded enthusiasts in touch with one another.

Well done to all past and present contributors to the club.

David Belcher.

Just to be 100% clear: had I been sent something I would have included it.

Thanks all. John C

There is nothing you can do about that John. If people have the time to complain/moan then they also have time to put it right.

You are doing a thankless job so well done you.

There is nothing you can do about that John. If people have the time to complain/moan then they also have time to put it right.

You are doing a thankless job so well done you.

Well said Jack, the WNDSCREEN is about the best club magazine that is out there if you think it can be better please step forward and help the team out.

I agree with you Jack well done Lads

Al

I like the magazine, and the MVT...green sheet becoming superfluous these days milweb taken over...save money and stop the green pages..

note to myself, will write an article for the magazine this year....

I didn't really think about nor really consider that you wanted articles sent in...obvious really but not clicked in my head, so maybe some good will come from this...now where did i put my pen, think I will write an article on the fun of owning over 60 military vehicles...with more to come...or maybe on the woes of restoring a Foden GS with beavertail body, or on the electronic ignition of a Ural, or the fun of driving the ferrett in winter with no windscreen and a scantily dressed fiance in the back...hmm loads to write about.....