Cargo Cage and Sand Channels

PC1075

Looking to add a couple of items to my '59 Ferret MK1: Looking for the Cargo Cage that goes over the engine bay - OR, if not available ...perhaps a set of plans to make one or detailed pictures. ALSO, a pair of Sand Channels.

Hoping a member can point me in the right direction to help and/or buy....?

Cheers...Simon

Looking to add a couple of items to my '59 Ferret MK1: Looking for the Cargo Cage that goes over the engine bay - OR, if not available ...perhaps a set of plans to make one or detailed pictures. ALSO, a pair of Sand Channels.

Hoping a member can point me in the right direction to help and/or buy....?

Cheers...Simon

Have a look at http://hmvf.co.uk/forumvb/showthread.php?19197-Ferret-Basket

and

http://hmvf.co.uk/forumvb/showthread.php?13949-Ferret-Basket-help

PSP will look fine on the front if you can't get hold of the "real" channels

HI SIMON l have a ferret with the original cage fitted it served in the first gulf war with the QUEENS ROYAL IRISH HUSSARS

Also it is fitted with the PSP aluminium sand channels l will measure the cage if you wish it hinges at the rear and goes vertical making access to both engine hatches much easier than the side hinged ones bad picture attached l would think it would be easier to have one made local to you it will be much cheaper

REGARDS WALLY

Awesome...THANK YOU for the links, very useful indeed. WALLY......YES PLEASE, can you send any other pictures of the cage and if possible, can you give me the measurements? I love the idea of yours having the hinges at the rear and having the cage go vertical ...this makes access to both engine hatches that so much easier ....THANK YOU WALLY....Simon