Armoured Jeep

Vulture

Chaps

Spotted this fabulous armoured Jeep at the Ramsey 1940 weekend last month. Anyone know what they are like to drive ? I presume they are quite rare ?

2013-08-17%u0025252015.25.25.jpg

Kind regards to all

Vulture

(Currently pissed off with the wet weather that is preventing me from changing stuff on the 352)

• 4 months later...
that's the armoured jeep built by forum member armourer doug a couple of years back and now sold on,it is Mahindra based and a fair copy of the t25 prototypes built but never put into production

Yep, I built that on the chassis of a mahindra military jeep, it was bought in to the UK by a British army major when he left India , I sold it to my mate almost a year ago and took it to Normandy and war and peace, we also took it to slouches last September , I am halfway through a 1945 jeep now.

It was built for WW2 Airsoft games so I modified it slightly from the original pics of the T25's that were built in 41/42. It was a fun projects and drives so well with the overdrive I fitted:-)

Doug