wayne

Hi Guys and Gals

Obviously this is my first post on this site and already i can see what a dedicated bunch of people you are. I am from Pembrokeshire and and do some volunteer work for the Pembroke dock Sunderland trust charity who are trying to start a museum in Pembroke Dock by raising a MK1 Short Sunderland Flying boat, I am part of a team of dedicated scuba divers who work very hard at raising artifacts which then go on display at the flying boat center for the public to view.

I am actually seeking advice by joining this site as i came across the site googling for information on the internet and thought theses guys have got to have all the answers i would require, so here goes here is my question. I recently purchased some military trailers (no i have nothing to do with the military at all apart from my volunteer work)at a very reasonable price, and i was after some information and possible price of one of the trailers, i think it is a crusader 80, the body number is FV2406 mk2. seriel number 4396. it has other numbers on it, cont number FVE21A-3804,CLA115003.IRR NOV 02. If any of you have the info on this trailer i would be very grateful and i have photos if required.

Kind Regards

Wayne