Saying hello ! Hello every one out there !

w200wagon

My name is John, im a builder living in the Bristol area of the UK .

I have an old 1959 frog eye unimog, 1968 w200 Dodge crew cab power wagon, this is fitted with a Cummins 6cyl 6ltr turbo diesel and a 5 speed box.

engine taken from a DAF 45 truck.

Don't know much about these engines at this point hoping some of you out there might !

Been interested in military vehicles all my life i'm 51 now ,have had a power wagon before that someone had fitted a TS3 supercharged diesel engine in . Along with twin back wheels .Anyone heard of it before ? I sold it to a guy who wanted to take it over to Spain or Italy to work ! never heard of it again.

Have had a 1300L 1991 square cab ex American air base in Germany issue. 2 x 411 old unimogs and 2 404s unimogs. and 1x Austin Champ.

Just a few of my lifes trucks hope to talk to you all again some time ,Please if anyone can help me fine w2oo parts to fit a 1968 i would be glad to hear from you .

looking for a Winch, power steering to run off the engine, Air pump off engine to power air assisted brake system.

New door rubbers, soundproofing cab. ect.....

Hello my name is Robert I have bought a C plate Ex MOD landrover it is a bit rough around the edges but doing it up is half the fun! Wife is my own grease monkey I'm would like to go green laneing once it is up to scratch,it has a few original features on it convoy lights and gun rack on the back and a message scribed into passenger door (doing another f ing guard) I would love to find out the history of it defiantly was in sand somewhere as as cleaning chassis I got covered in sand,:-D.