Rubery Owen Stores Trailer

Question, help please!

In finishing my trailer and putting air through the system, the air over hydraulic front brakes operate as soon as the emergency line is opened, so I assume we have a stuck valve somewhere , just got off my back after wacking all valves with a hammer in frustration, does anyone know or have a layout drawing of the valve blocks?

Question, help please!

In finishing my trailer and putting air through the system, the air over hydraulic front brakes operate as soon as the emergency line is opened, so I assume we have a stuck valve somewhere , just got off my back after wacking all valves with a hammer in frustration, does anyone know or have a layout drawing of the valve blocks?

john check the valves were hoses from draw bar join trailer.

Hi Pete, thanks I assume these are non return valves ? In having another look yesterday I see the emergency line letting air back a little once disconnected which it should not, was going to purchase some WD 40 in liquid form to pour down the lines and blow through first , I recall on my old sentinel trailer I used to have to do that to stopped sticking valves.

See you at Dorset, going to run down on sat afternoon and meet Bonzo to run together the last leg, be a good photo two Constructors coming over Coombe Bisett !

Hi Pete, thanks I assume these are non return valves ? In having another look yesterday I see the emergency line letting air back a little once disconnected which it should not, was going to purchase some WD 40 in liquid form to pour down the lines and blow through first , I recall on my old sentinel trailer I used to have to do that to stopped sticking valves.

See you at Dorset, going to run down on sat afternoon and meet Bonzo to run together the last leg, be a good photo two Constructors coming over Coombe Bisett !

You could also use air tool oil! Bit in the lines, what it's designed for.