Introduction - TRW

Hi thanks for letting me become a member of HMVF. my main interest is WD Triumph TRW motorcycles of which I own two, I have been trying to trace the history of one of my bikes for a few years now but I am not having any luck. All I have apart from the engine and frame numbers is the original army Reg number 01 EN 18. The VMCC Library informed me that it was despatched to the MOD London on 28th November 1964 against order number 3231 and the Royal logistic corps museum at Deepcut were only able to give me the ERM Number 01 EN 18, I have looked some of the Ruddington auction sales info may be not all of it but still no joy there. If anyone could steer me in the right direction I would appreciate it I just don't know who to ask or where to try next. Kind regards Matt

HI MATT

First welcome nice bikes had two in my care one fitted with a side car both army and un touched as to deepcut giving

only the army reg number 01 EN 18 I wonder how they came up with that it is right for a ARMY TRW but if they found that

out they must have the form 419B If so that would tell you abit of its army service history and when and where it was sold

as it may not have been sold at RUDDINGTON What information did you give them

REGARDS WALLY