So, what is everyome up to at the moment...?

Jack

Hi Berni,

You have my sympathy too,I know how you feel as I've been there.The place I used to work would run a line needing 30 people on 15 and if anyone complained all we got was "well find another job then",so after four years I did.

Main thing is to look after yourself,as the sad truth is no bu&&er else will :-(

Take care,

Matt.

Hi Berni,

You have my sympathy too,I know how you feel as I've been there.The place I used to work would run a line needing 30 people on 15 and if anyone complained all we got was "well find another job then",so after four years I did.

Main thing is to look after yourself,as the sad truth is no bu&&er else will :-(

Take care,

Matt.

Absolutely spot on Matt!!!

Stuff work Berni - it's only a smll part of life - family and MV's are much more important!! :-) :-) :-)

Just about finished kitchen HOORAY :-D want to get one with the 2a (rover 1) lightweight...

Our buisiness BUSY, have just moved into a unit so trying to sort that.

Building des res for the chickens and the bees are waking up so they will want a feed.

Also the rebuild of the home workshop is imminent, now the weather seems to be improving.... :roll: :whistle:

I am going to go to evening classes to learn Polish or Bulgarian so I have a chance of understanding someone, when I'm working on the compressors at our local factories :-D :?

Compressor world is busy, lots of servicing and sales, pays for the green machines :-D

The Ferret and the Pig looking good, will have to terrorise our local town Wareham,with the Pig, poss on a Sat, as there is a local produce market. Well it's a local Pig, and far better looking than the grumpy one that enforces local justice :whistle:

Anyway, if anyone has a few hours they don't need, please post to

Hardyferret

3rd secure padded block

The wibble wibble farm

over the hill and far away

Dorset

Regards to you all :banana: :banana: :yay: :banana:

We are in the process of fitting a new data despatch system at work(i work in a taxi office in london) and it is a COMPLETE NIGHTMARE!. My boss has bought a system that nobody else use's and it's cr*p.

I have come to the conclusion that I work for complete idiots.

From the moment I arrive at work, to the moment I go home, I'm stressed.

I think i'm suffering from "lack of military vehcile shows" syndrome.

Why do bosse's have to be complete d*ck head's?, my dad run his own transport company for year's and he was a brilliant boss, drivers worked for him for 20yrs plus.

What's your boss like?.

I don't want to be a wiseguy but it might be a good idea to keep some caution when talking about work, especially in a negative way. Bosses use the internet too and search engines might just pick up the wrong thing and it could get you in trouble.

I don't want to be a wiseguy but it might be a good idea to keep some caution when talking about work, especially in a negative way. Bosses use the internet too and search engines might just pick up the wrong thing and it could get you in trouble.

Joris - this couldn't possible happen - this GREAT Britain after all - as a nation we wouldn't allow our civil rights to be eroded!!

Jack (who has now just been passed a paper on the UK being the most watch nation on the planet :oops:)

No need to worry Joris - this is the UK after all. If it doesn't involve golf, booze, human rights of criminals or minorities, diversity or the contents of the secretaries underwear then the bosses won't be reading it.

And, for us, M/V's are sooo far out of their interest range that - if they were the Spanish Inquisition we could all claim to be heretics in complete safetry!!! Most of 'em don't even understand the work their people do... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Some sad tales of working woe in this thread, just to add my two penneth, I have just been told that I have to discipline one of the lads on my shift for having time off because his dad has died. "I don't think so!" was all I said before leaving the office.

Just when I thought they couldn't sink any lower.

We are in the process of fitting a new data despatch system at work(i work in a taxi office in london) and it is a COMPLETE NIGHTMARE!. My boss has bought a system that nobody else use's and it's cr*p.

I have come to the conclusion that I work for complete idiots.

From the moment I arrive at work, to the moment I go home, I'm stressed.

I think i'm suffering from "lack of military vehcile shows" syndrome.

Why do bosse's have to be complete d*ck head's?, my dad run his own transport company for year's and he was a brilliant boss, drivers worked for him for 20yrs plus.

What's your boss like?.

What's my boss like??

Well, I got kicked out after almost 6 years......

thanks guys,

work, you gotta love it & hate it at the same time. loads of my drivers have asked me to go back on the front desk which is real sweet.

i managed to get away today after 5 hours overtime. mind you the money will come in handy at the end of next month, just in time for the season to start.

gloucester docks this weekend so i will relax & gossip enough to re charge the batteries eady for the week ahead.

as for my bosses reading this i think they have got the gist of my thoughts believe me . at least i am not on my own, over half the work force have had a hissy fit in the past couple of weeks 1 girl has got to the point where she is having next week off & drivers have got as far as jumping in their cars to go home before someone has coaxed them back in.

oh well roll on may :yay:

Berni

When \I still worked for someone, it never ceased to amaze me how low bosses could go...

I still reckon bosses and nappies are the same full of sh*t and hanging round your arse.

Even after 6 years the memory of the day I handed in my notice, and had that chance to point out what a fatherless fornicating primate he was, still makes me smile :-D :-D :whistle:

Is there a course these people attend, as they seem to have all the man management skills of Atilla the Hun.

As a junior NCO we had to attend a cadre to train us how to lead our men...

This was at Brecon, on entering the lecture theatre, there written on the board, was the following.

It is a big man that makes the little man feel small

It is a great man that makes the little man feel big

The Wo1 who was instructing said to us all

' if you learn b-gg-r all else, at least remember this'

God I am glad I work for myself :schocked:

And in this day and age of pc and the rest of the c-ap, these employers still think they can behave like this :-(

Come the revolution :evil:

Comerade brother Hardy pigging-ferret :whistle: