Diamond T factory

Dave

A few years ago I looked up Diamond T's factory address on google earth and went into street view. unfortunatly all I could see at the time was waste ground :( You could try that yourself incase I was looking at the wrong place.

Already tried that, Steve.

If i was at the correct location, the funfair was in town on the waste ground you saw.

I`m not expecting a fully interactive visitor centre but surely there must be something noting the company`s achievement.

Already tried that, Steve.

If i was at the correct location, the funfair was in town on the waste ground you saw.

I`m not expecting a fully interactive visitor centre but surely there must be something noting the company`s achievement.

I wouldnt bet on it. The Alvis factory on Holyhead Road is marked by nothing more than having a retail park named after it, which does include a multiplex cinema and McDonalds. Saracens, Saladins and CVRT's replaced by big macs and cut price settees...state of the country etc etc moan moan...