XXX Corps Convoy reenactment Belgium/Holland Sept 2014

This planned event may be of interest to anybody with British marked WW2 vehicles, and plans to follow the route of XXX Corps through Belgium / Holland.

I have no connection with the guy apart having met him, but it sounds very good and appears to be well organised.

Have a look at their website. http://xxxcorps.wix.com/operation70

Cheers

Mike

This planned event may be of interest to anybody with British marked WW2 vehicles, and plans to follow the route of XXX Corps through Belgium / Holland.

I have no connection with the guy apart having met him, but it sounds very good and appears to be well organised.

Have a look at their website. http://xxxcorps.wix.com/operation70

Cheers

Mike

French organised ??

David,

A Guernsey address on the website, think it is something to do with Gerald ....

Richard,

I just picked up on the LTF France organising body and copyright mentions. Certainly the text is written by a native English speaker.

I just had a vision of the early morning briefings - "Leesten verry carefully,I shall say thees unnly once"

David.

Richard,

I just picked up on the LTF France organising body and copyright mentions. Certainly the text is written by a native English speaker.

I just had a vision of the early morning briefings - "Leesten verry carefully,I shall say thees unnly once"

David.

David,

I nearly choked on my cup of tea when reading your last sentence ;)

• 3 months later...