Stalwart anniversary at W&P

Amphibi boy

Hi all,

I have been in touch with Rex to ask his permission if we could officially hold an anniversary meet for the stalwarts 60th

He was all for it, and such a nice chap to deal with.

The magazine photographer will be there also, we could be able to have a magazine feature! :cool2:

As the new site also has a lake, it may be possible to dip our wheels also! Where did I put my boyancy aid!

I have asked on the stolly forum to see who is going, I thought I would also ask here (as some stolly owners may not be on the forum)

So let us know if you are going with your stolly and joining in, we can see how many we will have, the actual day we do it will be arranged nearer to the show.

So far we have 6 stolly's, it would be great to see more.

it will be similar to what the champ club recently did, I think they had about 80 champs, I don't think there is that many working stolly's left. But we could do quite a few, and it will hopefully be the most stollys together since de-mob. :wow:

Its a nice anniversary year, so try to come

Thanks all, will be looking forward to seeing you all, and your stollys!

Regards

shaun

Edited by Amphibi boy
Spelling

Hi.

That will be a good thing to see and hear.

I hope you can gather a few more in, perhaps you could try and get a message to the 'Alvis Figthting Society' group as well to see if any thier 'Stolly' owners would like to join in ?. It's a pity more Stolly's aren't around or at least running as there does seem to be a fare few just wasting away in fields and the such places !.

I haven't got a Stolly but I've a machine from the same stable, a Saladin which I hope to get to this years W & P show, so looking forward to seeing you all at ' Hell's Corner '.:)

Hi all,

I have been in touch with Rex to ask his permission if we could officially hold an anniversary meet for the stalwarts 50th

He was all for it, and such a nice chap to deal with.

The magazine photographer will be there also, we could be able to have a magazine feature! :cool2:

As the new site also has a lake, it may be possible to dip our wheels also! Where did I put my boyancy aid!

I have asked on the stolly forum to see who is going, I thought I would also ask here (as some stolly owners may not be on the forum)

So let us know if you are going with your stolly and joining in, we can see how many we will have, the actual day we do it will be arranged nearer to the show.

So far we have 6 stolly's, it would be great to see more.

it will be similar to what the champ club recently did, I think they had about 80 champs, I don't think there is that many working stolly's left. But we could do quite a few, and it will hopefully be the most stollys together since de-mob. :wow:

Its a nice anniversary year, so try to come

Thanks all, will be looking forward to seeing you all, and your stollys!

Regards

shaun

Where and when?

We will know for defenately how many we have nearer the show, and will organise the meeting time then

It will be one evening about 6pm (ish) that's when the magazine photographers will be free for us.

So probably (depending on when stolly owners are going) nearer to the show weekend, for example thursday or Friday evening, as some owners come for a few days, some come for longer.

we have to organise it around everyone.

Hi.

That will be a good thing to see and hear.

I hope you can gather a few more in, perhaps you could try and get a message to the 'Alvis Figthting Society' group as well to see if any thier 'Stolly' owners would like to join in ?. It's a pity more Stolly's aren't around or at least running as there does seem to be a fare few just wasting away in fields and the such places !.

I haven't got a Stolly but I've a machine from the same stable, a Saladin which I hope to get to this years W & P show, so looking forward to seeing you all at ' Hell's Corner '.:)

Thats another idea for a photo shoot, a FV600 Series gathering! :shocked: