Hello from Sweden

Hello everyone, I have read this forum with great interest from time to time for a long time, but because of my job and several project on the side I have not had much time make posts. First I had to do today was to change my log in since I have not been logged in for almost a year:shocked:.

Still, I try to keep informed what goes on on the forum and in the MV-world since I have a job as the Director of The Swedish Tank and MV Museum, Arsenalen 80 km west of Stockholm.

Stefan Karlsson

Director

Arsenalen

http://www.arsenalen.se

you have the dream job for most of us

When David Willey at the Tank Museum told me a few years ago that only 10% of the job was MV vehicle related and 90% administration etc I did not really beleive him, but I now realize that it was the truth.

But even so, it is worth it, I love my job and it is fantastic to be able to preserve and display our history and to meet all these people who once used the vehicles and also all the collectors who are taking care of part of the history - there is an enormous source of knowledge out there.

Stefan