Photography

tonyker

hi all

Im back from sunny Cornwall now and am now in dorking, surrey. im looking for people that are willing to be photographed for my project i know a few of you said it will be fine to but cant remember who. if this was you or you would like to be photographed with your vehicles please drop me a message on here and i can organise it hopefully. i got a sparkling new camera today and am looking forward to using it. so please get in contact, if photographed i will give you prints of your choice i have taken of your self.

kind regards Tony k

hi all

Im back from sunny Cornwall now and am now in dorking, surrey. im looking for people that are willing to be photographed for my project i know a few of you said it will be fine to but cant remember who. if this was you or you would like to be photographed with your vehicles please drop me a message on here and i can organise it hopefully. i got a sparkling new camera today and am looking forward to using it. so please get in contact, if photographed i will give you prints of your choice i have taken of your self.

kind regards Tony k

hi i,m one of them plenty to take pics of here at the collection