Witham October Tender results?

dan110

I to have been looking everyday and haven`t send anything.i put a couple of bids in(heard nothing so quess i didn`t win) but would like to know what they went for.A lot of the stuff didn`t sell as it keeps popping up on there auction site.The next small tender sale is next week.

Simon;)

I to have been looking everyday and haven`t send anything.i put a couple of bids in(heard nothing so quess i didn`t win) but would like to know what they went for.A lot of the stuff didn`t sell as it keeps popping up on there auction site.The next small tender sale is next week.

Simon;)

If you win any lots they telephone you usually within 2 days of the tender date.

• 2 weeks later...
They have just published the results from Octobers tender sale,best be quick(lol).

Simon

Great, it took them a while, thanks for the heads up!

I went over a few weeks ago and I've never seen as many as Land Rovers for sale except when MVS was selling the Series 3 Land Rovers. Hundreds if not thousands all lined up but I was not allowed a good browse so I didn't buy anything.

Daniel