photography

tonyker

Hello all

My name is Tony Kershaw I am a student photographer at Falmouth university. I am looking for people that would be willing to be photographed for my up and coming project. The project is about ex military vehicles and there owners. If photographed I will give you printed hi res copes of the photos. I am looking for people with any type of vehicles; I am at uni in Cornwall but am in surrey over the Christmas period. If you are able to help me please contact me via the forum.

I have all ready stared the project if you wish to see please use the link below.

http://tonykershaw.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/portrait-brief-mvt.html

Just incase people are thinking I am just spamming I have spoken to Jack an administrator to get permission to post this on here.

Kind regards Tony Kershaw

I've got a couple of vehicles in bits on the Devon/Cornwall border if that helps, but I'm only usually down at weekends.

Andy

if ok with you i would like to come and photography, were abouts are you? also when are you next free?

tony

dont know if any good but have a beford mk and a mobile field kitchen in eastbourne if you want photos of it

i might be able to come down during christmas time if ok with you. also i will get back in contact with you when i'm home from uni.

tony

Just outside Launceston, I'll be around over Christmas if that helps!

Andy

hi Andy

when is the next time your free? i asked the others for christmas because they are nearer my home in surrey but your near were i am at uni in falmouth.

tony

hi Andy

when is the next time your free? i asked the others for christmas because they are nearer my home in surrey but your near were i am at uni in falmouth.

tony

I'm around this weekend but then probably not again until Christmas, I'm afraid.

Andy

I'm around this weekend but then probably not again until Christmas, I'm afraid.

Andy

hi andy

sorry i was out this weekend.

shame to here that you are not available till christmas im down here till the 14th of december,so if your around please drop be a message.

tony