Jump to content
  • 0

Help Please



I have what appears to be an oil seal (have not opened the packaging yet), pt number G501-0382832, GM-11952-A.

G501 points to DUKW, but as i do not have a DUKW parts list, and it does not cross to the GMC CCKW parts list that i do have i can not determine the application.

Anyone out there with a DUKW parts list who can tell me what this part is?



Edited by kpu121265
Link to comment
Share on other sites

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...