Source for manuals

Doc76016

Question

I have most of the necessary manuals for my Ferret and Fox. However, they are poor quality reproductions and many diagrams and photos are extremely unclear. Is there a source for GOOD quality manuals out there somewhere?

Thanks,

mdh

8 answers to this question

Have you seen these manuals on Andys excellent ferret site:

http://www.ferret-fv701.co.uk/manuals.htm

May I enquire about the registration number for your ferret?

Regards

Matt

A thousand thanks! That is an extremely useful link. Just what I was seeking. Hopefully I can find a counterpart for the Fox.

The number stenciled on my Mk2/3 Ferret is 03CC37. However, I have discovered that number is also on another Ferret in the UK.

Again, thanks for the help.

mdh

Hello

Yes, another ferret is showing as 03CC37 in the UK. It's not uncommon for numbers to be messed around with.

If you can send or PM me the hull number I will try to get to the bottom of the number issue. I have a ferret register, albeit not fully complete.

Cheers

Matt

Hello

Yes, another ferret is showing as 03CC37 in the UK. It's not uncommon for numbers to be messed around with.

If you can send or PM me the hull number I will try to get to the bottom of the number issue. I have a ferret register, albeit not fully complete.

Cheers

Matt

Will get the hull number in a few days. At the moment I am away from home base for a bit.

mdh

Mark at Green Machine Surplus does very good quality manuals http://www.ekmpowershop5.com/ekmps/shops/greenmachines/cvrw-fox-125-c.asp

I have used Mark's ones for my Ferret and Stalwart and have had no probs, they are very clear. The parts catalogue's are easily the most used because of all the exploded diagrams. Ross

Hello

Cheers

Matt

I am going to attempt to attach a pic of the plate attached to the hull. However, i am unsure if the size is small enough to be allowed. If you are unable to read it please let me know. Underneath the plate the hull is inscribed with 2126 9 59.

JUST VIEWED THIS REPLY AND REALIZED THE PIC IS UPSIDE DOWN. Let me help...

CAR SCOUT RECCE FV701H MK2/3 MODEL B

1952 CONT. No DAIMLER VEH. No 76MS83 CODE No

CLASS OF REPAIR DATE WKSPS. No INSPECTION

REBUJLD 23BW 7/72

mdh

ferret03CC37.jpg

Edited by Doc76016