Alvis Saracen: St Albans to Cardiff

Mettlen

I'll second "Phil Benham" what you will need to do to get the best price is accept that the lift will be when they have a vehicle going roughly from your area to that area that will otherwise be empty. ie a return empty or travelling to collect something. You might wait a week or so.

Sorry Chaps he has already declined. It could be because I need it to be pulled on and off the trailer as the engine is not working yet.

I need someone who is willing to do a bit more than turn up, drive on the vehicle and do the opposite at the other end!

Ashley Cooper. Based in dorset, Travels all around uk and europe and has moved 2 saracens and a leyland martian for me in the past (although they did run) Very helpful and not afraid to get stuck in. 07974099135 (mention a bit of cash!!) Nigel :cool2:

• 1 month later...

Hello, My name is Andy, and I run a low loader from near Colchester, did you get your Alvis moved? if not we may be able to help, we have both a semi low loader and a detachable neck low loader one with a hydraulic winch. Please call me on 07768 478031 if we can help.