I am back on this forum

Health became an issue for the last 2,5 years and therapists told me to give up my land-rovers.

i am stubborn enough not to listen anymore as my docters wish to see me in a permanent wheelchair for my back.

currently i am working on a 109s3 ex raf disability adapted and a 101fc ambulance to restore a camper to a working ambulance.

i hope within this year i can move to the uk for work and have a life driving a concrete mixer truck, or better have a job at witham the ex mod yard.

cheers, and hope to see a lot at this years war and peace, both vehicles are going.

Arjan

guts, well.. i played by their rules and slipped down to where i did not wanted to be. i have to add, i did pass recently for my c license for retraining and code95 is tuesday.

stuff still in my workshop:

ciffy D90 300tdi automatic (faulty gearbox)

ciffy 109s2 diesel (with ex military tub and axle)

88lw s3 ex dutch army who aint really original and going to be fitted with a harvey frost in the rear

109 s2 ex rhine army thats needing chassis patchting

101fc ambulance body awaiting camper concersion in basics, so it doubles as material wagon

101fc ambulance body going to be bed and shower wagon, both had part ambulance interiours in them that went in the 1st 101 ambulance (won 2nd best in show at p'boro landrover show and a few oldtimer shows in holland it got 3rd best in show)

the d90 is going to have some military fittings as it ends up the odd one out with (yukkie) metallic paint.

working on a foto album to show on this forum, cheers and greetings from holland,

Arjan

That's a nice collection of vehicles :)

Make sure you look after yourself though. You have to enjoy life (something the doctors sometimes forget), but at the same time don't take any silly risks and make sure you can keep enjoying the vehicles long term.

Hope the job comes off! What is code95?

Code 95 is the new EU thing, proffesional drivers need it from 2016.

same as the health check, i came out perfect as i told my docter i can drive a 50 year old landy as daily driver i can drive that truck.

he agreed and we talked land-rovers for half an hour ;)

as for the trucks, my girlfriend has two of that lot, a 101fc and the ex raf.

i gave my dad the old s2a petrol and my first 101fc lhd,

as the dutch council told me i can have two vehicles in the street.

had to re arrange stuff, get a workshop and sold my sankey and ya126 trailer.

and i forgot... i also have a sankey narrowtrack on my list ;)

i enjoy the vehicles and work as much as pain allows.

to make things more easy on the war and peace, i will be walking round in my colin dale radio sutch or my radio caroline shirt/ sweater. first i need to prepair a lawsuit so i can work.

cheers,

Arjan