Jump to content
  • 0

Dodge distributor (later type)

Tony B


Just tok the dizzy cap off and rotoe arm. Underneath covering the points etc is a metal plate with like a large flower rivited on top. I've not seen this before , but it don't want to come out. Is it a push fit or screw and any advice please.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...