New purchases

wdbikemad

Thought I'd share my latest purchase.....(I MUST get photos sorted !!!!:()........

Current seller on Ebay offering new Size 6 1960 pattern OG trousers (a very useful and rare size)..........WS Surplus in Oxford.......

Well I got a pair today....and they are as good as advertised.....brand new, perfect condition straight out of the bale.....dated 1964 and made by Cookson & Clegg.....they even have the card assembly tags still attached.....only about 10 pairs left so I was informed...!!! £25....if bought in the shop......they have some size 7's too.....

I do have a fair bit of 60 pattern stuff, and will be down-sizing once the book is finalised....but quality items like this will probably stay with me for a long time, especially in such a useful size....

They also have some green 50s dated hoods (new) at only £3.....green 89 dated PLCE left and right ammo pouches near-new at only £2.50 each (well worth picking up), plus several other items........