Jeep shed almost finished!

MHillyard

Almost finished our "jeep shed" which we have been building over the winter so that we can do some proper work on the jeep under shelter. The pit too a long time to build but it will be worth it. We are yet to do the ceiling insulation and some other bits but we drove the jeep in today so that we can start work asap ready for Bunker Bash (havn't started the jeep sinse december, started first time!). As you can see the jeep needs a good clean, the cold winter outside hasnt helped with the paintwork!

DSC05248.jpg

DSC05249.jpg

DSC05250.jpg

Very nice. All it needs is a CMP instead of a jeep :cool2:

The pit looks very nice - is it one of the kit ones or home made? Remember to be careful with heavier-than-air fumes.

Its home made, we borrowed a mini digger and used plywood sheeting to get it cemented bit by bit.

yer right ..

..it is an extremely tatty Jeep and due to that fact, although I am willing to purchase it, my offer obviously reflects its appalling condition .....:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I'll go to 150 quid for her and not a penny more ..;););).......

I am going to gazump him and make that £200..... welcome to the forum, nice shed.

I am going to gazump him and make that £200..... welcome to the forum, nice shed.

.oh drat that's me out then ..........:cool2::cool2::cool2: I dunno ...these Jeep prices seem to be running away again....

..must be cos of June approaching yet again...:-D same o' story ...cheap as chips in the winter then along comes the D Day Anniversary and up they go .........;)