hello from Jack Innes

Jack Innes

I just noticed the necessity of posting an introduction & can see the concern with the spam artists becoming even more cunning.

I currently have several military vehicles & have owned many in the past - some I should not have parted with.

At present I am considering something in an armoured piece & am grateful for the wealth of information I see freely offered here. I do envy the folks in the UK with all of the great machines readily available there.

I live most of the time in Southern Ontario, Canada & a small part of the year near Dodge City, Kansas, USA.

Thank you all,

Currently I have a few CMP trucks, some Jeeps, some ratty Cdn. universal carriers, a T16, 2 1941 IH/Seagrave crash trucks, 2 late WWI period White 3/4 ton trucks that could have been destined for military service.

I have had many various military vehicles in the past & there are a few that never should have left my hands but sometimes, as we all know, decisions are made in relation to the conditions at hand. A White half track, a WWI Renault tank and a WWI Krupp 105 howitzer come to mind.

I am primarily into early antique cars & have several that were made during WWI & quite afew older that would have been in use during The Great War.

Met Jack on Saturday in person.

Nice bloke.

Bears a resemblance to this guy funnily enough

http://www.dickstrawbridge.com/www.dickstrawbridge.com/Dick_Strawbridge.html

I mean this as a compliment as I think Jack is equally as smart, in case there is any confusion.

R

Edited by robin craig